To live in our older people housing, you’ll need to be over 55, have a local connection and be eligible for a care and support package.
Beechwood Court, Sunbury-on-Thames
Churchill Way, Sunbury-on-Thames, Surrey, TW16 7RL
- From £954 PCM
- 1 and 2 bedroom apartments with 24-hour extra care
An extra care housing scheme for older people. Beechwood Court's 40, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments are designed to help you live independently with care and support on hand if you need it.
Beechwood Court is registered with the Associated Retirement Community Operators (ARCO).
All the apartments are suitable for wheelchair users. They come with a lounge, wet room and kitchen including a built-in hob and oven.
Beechwood Court residents have a variety of communal areas to use and enjoy, including a lounge, restaurant and shared garden.
As a resident of Beechwood Court, you can relax in the on-site hair salon, enjoy the computer room and invite your friends or family to stay in the guest room.
We run a range of social events and activities at Apsley Court, including:
- Coffee mornings
- Seasonal events
To give you greater peace of mind there are a number of security measures in place too, including:
- Fob-access door security
- An emergency call system in each apartment.
Beechwood Court is a 10 minute walk from the village high street which has a variety of shops and restaurants. It's close to Junction 1 of the M3 motorway.
Trained care and support staffare available 24 hours a day to help you. Care is provided by A2Dominion.
The exact support will depend on your needs assessment, but could include:
- Help washing, dressing and using the toilet
- Help with medication
- Help preparing meals
- General cleaning and laundry
- Shopping, collecting your pension and helping you with your finances
- Pressure care, catheter and colostomy care
Your care and support is coordinated by a dedicated Scheme Support Officer. They're on hand during the day to sort out any issues or answer any questions you have.
There is also a 24-hour community alarm system for support and emergency care.
- The price stated includes service charges
- The costs will depend on your situation
- Surrey County Council will assess your finances to work out how much you need to pay