Due to the coronavirus pandemic we are not currently offering in-person property viewings and have limited services.
Apsley Court, St Mary Cray
100 Wellington Road, St Mary Cray, Kent, BR5 4AQ
- From £589 PCM
- Studio and 1 bedroom apartments for older people with 24-hour extra care packages
An extra care housing scheme for frail or vulnerable older people. With support staff and shared on-site facilities, living here makes it easier for you to socialise and live independently.
There are studio and 1 bedroom apartments available. Some are adapted for wheelchairs and other mobility aids and there is a lift.
Apsley Court residents have a variety of communal areas to use and enjoy, including a lounge and dining room, conservatory and shared garden.
As a resident of Apsley Court, you can relax in the on-site hair salon, enjoy a good book in the library and invite your friends or family to stay in the guest room.
We run a range of social events and activities at Apsley Court, including:
- Coffee mornings
- Afternoon teas
- Quiz nights
Apsley Court is close to St Mary Cray train station and the M25 motorway. Orpington's high street is just around the corner with a good selection of shops, restaurants and local services.
Our trained care and support staff are available during the week to help you.
We know every resident is different with different needs, so when you move in to Apsley Court, we'll carry out a needs assessment with you to agree the exact support you'll receive.
Our extra care support could include:
- Help washing, dressing and using the toilet
- Help with medication
- Help preparing meals
- General cleaning and laundry
- Shopping, collecting your pension and helping you with your finances
- Pressure care, catheter and colostomy care
You'll have a dedicated Scheme Support Officer to coordinate your care. They'll be on hand during the day to answer any questions you have.
There is also a 24-hour call alarm system in every apartment for support and emergency care.
- The rent price includes service charges
- The costs will depend on your situation
- The Borough of Bromley's Social Services department will assess your finances to work out how much you need to pay