Due to the coronavirus pandemic we are not currently offering in-person property viewings and have limited services.
Audrey Needham House, Newbury
29 Victoria Grove, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 7RB
- From £537.29 PCM
- 1 and 2 bedroom apartments with 24-hour extra care
An extra care housing community of 41 self-contained 1 and 2 bedroom apartments for older people.
Each apartment has a spacious living area, bathroom and kitchen, with everything designed to help you remain independent. 5 of the apartments are adapted for wheelchairs and other mobility aids.
As a resident of Audrey Needham House you will be able to enjoy a communal lounge, restaurant (open 5 days a week) and patio area.
You can also relax in the on-site hair salon and use the guest room to have friends and family to stay.
We run a range of social events and activities at Audrey Needham House, including:
- Breakfast clubs
- Coffee mornings
- Afternoon teas
- Singing groups
- Entertainment evenings
- An activities centre every Wednesday.
To give you greater peace of mind there are a number of security measures in place too, including:
- Fob-access door security
- Fall and door detectors
- Property exit sensors
- An emergency call system in each apartment
Audrey Needham House is close to Newbury railway station and the town's central shopping area. The town is just off the M4 motorway.
Our trained care and support staff are available 24 hours a day to help you.
We will tailor your care based on your individual needs assessment.
Your extra care package could include:
- Help washing, dressing and using the toilet
- Help with medication
- Help preparing meals
- General cleaning and laundry
- Shopping, collecting your pension and helping you with your finances
- Pressure care, catheter and colostomy care
There is also a 24-hour call alarm system in every apartment for support and emergency care.
- The costs will depend on your situation
- West Berkshire Council's Adult Social Care department will assess your finances to work out how much you need to pay
Who can apply
Click the button below to register with West Berkshire Council's Social Care department.