Ashmead House, Ealing - 1 Bedroom
Tewkesbury Road, Ealing, London, W13 0DP
- £153,000 (45% of £340,000)
- A modern, 1 bedroom apartment located close to Ealing Broadway
This well-presented, 1 bedroom apartment is on the 3rd floor of a recently-built development. The apartment features an open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances and a large, modern bathroom. The property also has a double bedroom with built-in wardrobe, as well as a private balcony – perfect for relaxing and unwinding.
Ashmead House is close to a major shopping centre, as well as local transport links with easy access into central London.
- Modern, 3rd floor apartment with high-specification fixtures and fittings
- Fully-fitted kitchen
- Private balcony
- Built-in wardrobe
Ashmead House is available through our shared ownership scheme. This means you will own 45% of the home and pay us rent on the remaining 55%. Find out more about shared ownership.
The costs for Ashmead House are:
- Minimum share of 45%: £153,000
As part of our shared ownership scheme, we will need you to buy the largest share you can afford.
- Shared ownership rent: £342.61 PCM
This is reviewed every year.
- Service charge: £145.73 PCM
This includes paying into a sinking fund which is used for unexpected repairs such as replacing a roof or repairing a lift. Find out more.
- Council tax: Ashmead House is in Council Tax Band C.
Who can apply
If you are interested in buying Ashmead House, you can ask us for more information or request a viewing.