Due to the coronavirus pandemic we are not currently offering in-person property viewings and have limited services.
Topaz Apartments, Hounslow - 1 bedroom
High Street, Hounslow, TW3 1AJ
- £117,000 (45% of £260,000)
- A modern, spacious and very well presented first floor apartment
A spacious, well presented apartment on the first floor of this modern development. The property is rear-facing and features an open-plan reception/kitchen which opens onto a balcony. There is a good-sized bedroom with fitted wardrobe, a stylish bathroom and useful storage cupboards in the hallway. The block has been constructed to high energy-efficiency standards with a communal heating and hot water system, high-performance double glazing and solar panels all contributing.
Residents have use of a roof terrace. A wide range of shops, including the Treaty Centre and a large supermarket, can be found nearby.
Hounslow East station (Piccadilly Line) is just minutes away.
- First floor with balcony
- Open-plan reception/kitchen
- Communal heating and hot water
- High performance glazing
- Minutes from Hounslow East station
- Guideline minimum deposit: £11,700
- Minimum share: 45% (£117,000). The housing association will expect that you will purchase the largest share affordable.
- Shared ownership rent: £354.56 per month. (Subject to annual review)
- Service charge: £134.00 per month, including sinking fund. (Subject to annual review)
- Guideline minimum income: Dual - £31,000 | Single - £36,000 (based on minimum share and 10% deposit)
- Council tax: Band C, London Borough of Hounslow