Due to the coronavirus pandemic we are not currently offering in-person property viewings and have limited services.
Ethelred Court, Whyteleafe - 2 bedrooms
Godstone Road, Whyteleafe, CR3 0GB
- £159,250 (65% of £245,000)
- First floor, two bedroom apartment on the popular Well Farm Heights development, minute from Whyteleafe South station.
A well presented and well proportioned two bedroom apartment in the Well Farm Heights development. This first floor property has an open-plan kitchen/reception room with Juliette balcony and two double bedrooms, both of which with fitted wardrobes. Modern insulation standards, double glazing and gas central heating make for good energy-efficiency and environmental impact ratings.
The apartment comes with use of a parking space and is just minutes from Whyteleafe South Station for trains to Caterham, London Bridge or London Victoria.
- First floor apartment with Juliette balcony
- Open-plan reception/kitchen
- Fitted wardrobes in both bedrooms
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Parking space
- Guideline minimum deposit: £15,925
- Leasehold tenure 125 years from 2005
- Minimum share: 65% (£159,250). The housing association will expect that you will purchase the largest share affordable.
- Shared ownership rent: £73.12 per month. (Subject to annual review)
- Service charge: £152.05 per month, including sinking fund. (Subject to annual review)
- Guideline minimum income: Dual - £31,850 | Single - £33,600 (based on minimum share and 10% deposit)
- Council tax: Band C, Tandridge. Priority is given to applicants living and/or working in this local authority