Due to the coronavirus pandemic we are not currently offering in-person property viewings and have limited services.
Groombridge Court, Croydon - 1 bedroom
30 Hogarth Crescent, Croydon, CR0 2GZ
- £132,500 (50% of £265,000)
- Ground floor one bedroom apartment with private garden area and use of parking space
A well presented and proportioned apartment on the ground floor of this modern development. The property features a reception/dining room that leads out to a private garden area. There is a recently-fitted kitchen, a stylish, spacious and naturally-lit shower room, and a good sized bedroom with fitted wardrobe. Energy-efficiency and environmental impact ratings are good, thanks to well insulated walls, double glazing and gas central heating.
The apartment comes with use of a parking space plus West and East Croydon stations are both within comfortable walking distance.
- Ground floor
- Patio garden
- Parking space
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Short walk to East/West Croydon stations
- Guideline minimum deposit: £13,250
- Minimum share: 50% (£265,000). The housing association will expect that you will purchase the largest share affordable.
- Shared ownership rent: £258.71 per month. (Subject to annual review)
- Service charge: £135.67 per month, including sinking fund. (Subject to annual review)
- Guideline minimum income: Dual - £30,300 | Single - £35,300 (based on minimum share and 10% deposit)
- Council tax: Band C, London Borough of Croydon
Who can apply
If you are interested in buying this property, you can ask us for more information or request a viewing.