Due to the coronavirus pandemic we are not currently offering in-person property viewings and have limited services.
Greensted Court, Whyteleafe - 1 bedroom
Godstone Road, Whyteleafe, CR3 0GP
- £157,500 (75% of £210,000)
- A modern, 1 bedroom apartment located close to Whyteleafe Station
This good-sized, one bedroom apartment is on the ground floor and has an open-plan reception/kitchen and bedroom with built-in wardrobes. There is a simple, white-tiled bathroom and a spacious entrance hallway. Energy-efficiency and environmental impact ratings are good, thanks to well insulated walls, modern double glazing and gas central heating.
The apartment comes with use of a parking space and is just minutes from Whyteleafe South Station for trains to Caterham, London Bridge or London Victoria.
- Ground floor apartment
- Open-Plan Reception/Reception/Kitchen
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Parking Space
Greensted Court is available through our shared equity scheme. This means you will own 75% of the home and there is no rent to pay on the remaining 25% and if you choose to, you can staircase up to 100% in the future, when it is affordable to you. Unlike Shared Ownership (part buy/part rent) there's no rent to pay on the share you don't own, so it's even more affordable Find out more about shared ownership.
The costs for Greensted Court are:
- Minimum share of 75%: £157,5000
- Service charge: £86.87 PCM
This includes paying into a sinking fund which is used for unexpected repairs such as replacing a roof or repairing a lift. Find out more.
- Council tax: Greensted Court is in Council Tax Band C.