Due to the coronavirus pandemic we are not currently offering in-person property viewings and have limited services.
Honeysuckle Drive, Billingshurst - 2 bedrooms
Honeysuckle Drive, Billingshurst, RH14 9UL
- £123,000 (60% of £205,000)
- Very smartly presented two bedroom apartment in Billingshurst
A spacious and very smartly-presented two bedroom flat featuring a reception/dining room with Juliette balcony and attractive semi-open-plan kitchen which gets good natural light thanks to windows on two sides. Both bedrooms are good-sized doubles and one further benefits from a fitted wardrobe and second Juliette balcony. There are also useful storage/utility cupboards in the hallway. Well insulated walls, high performance glazing, gas central heating and roof-mounted solar panels all contribute towards very good energy-efficiency and environmental impact
The flat comes with use of a parking space and Billingshurst railway station, for services between Bognor Regis and London Victoria, is only a short walk away.
- First floor with Juliette balcony
- Parking space
- Gas central heating
- High performance glazing
- Short walk from Billingshurst station
- Tenure: Leasehold (125 years from 2013)
- Minimum Share: 60% (£123,000). The housing association will expect that you will purchase the largest share affordable.
- Shared Ownership Rent: £241.99 per month. (Subject to annual review)
- Service Charge: £125.58 per month, including sinking fund. (Subject to annual review)
- Guideline Minimum Income: Dual - £27,400 | Single - £32,400 (based on minimum share and 10% deposit)
- Council Tax: Band C, Horsham. Priority is given to applicants living and/or working in this local authority.