Due to the coronavirus pandemic we are not currently offering in-person property viewings and have limited services.
Juniper House, Leatherhead - 1 bedroom
5 Thornton Close, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7RS
- £110,000 (50% of £220,000)
- Modern one bedroom, ground floor flat in Leatherhead
This ground floor flat is very well presented and forms part of a recently constructed development. There is a 20' open-plan reception/kitchen with sleek, white units. The bedroom includes a fitted wardrobe and the bathroom is stylish and features large format tiles to wall and floor. Modern insulation standards, gas central heating and high performance glazing have resulted in a very good energy efficiency rating and an excellent environmental impact rating.
The flat comes with a parking space and there is a communal cycle store. Leatherhead Railway Station, for services between Dorking/Horsham and London Victoria, is only a short walk away and the town centre is also within easy reach.
- Ground floor
- Parking space
- Gas central heating
- High performance glazing
- Short walk from Leatherhead station
- Guideline minimum deposit: £11,000
- Minimum share: 50% (£110,000). The housing association will expect that you will purchase the largest share affordable.
- Shared ownership rent: £252.08 per month. (Subject to annual review)
- Service charge: £92.78 per month, including sinking fund. (Subject to annual review)
- Guideline minimum income: Dual - £24,100 | Single - £29,100 (based on minimum share and 10% deposit)
- Council tax: Band C, Mole Valley