Due to the coronavirus pandemic we are not currently offering in-person property viewings and have limited services.
Genista Road, Edmonton - 2 bedrooms
Glenista Road, Edmonton, N18 2DU
- £127,500 (50% of £255,000)
- Two bedroom, second floor flat overlooking pleasant communal garden
This top floor flat overlooks a pleasant area of communal garden. There is a reception room, a good-sized kitchen, bathroom and two bedrooms, both of which are comfortable doubles with fitted wardrobes. Useful additional storage space has been provided in the entrance hallway. Modern insulation standards, double glazed windows and gas central heating make for good energy efficiency and environmental impact ratings.
The recently opened Meridian Water is the nearest station with Silver Street also within easy walking distance. Both stations are served by trains from Liverpool Street. The flat comes with use of a parking space.
Second (top) floor
Approximately 730 sq. ft. gross internal area
Double glazing and gas central heating
- Tenure: Leasehold (99 years from 2005)
- Minimum Share: 50% (£127,500). The housing association will expect that you will purchase the largest share affordable.
- Shared Ownership Rent: £496.74 per month. (Subject to annual review)
- Service Charge: £80.90 per month. (Subject to annual review)
- Guideline Minimum Income: Dual £36,500 Single £41,500 (based on minimum share and 10% deposit)
- Council Tax: Band C, London Borough of Enfield. Priority is given to applicants living and/or working in this local authority.