Due to the coronavirus pandemic we are not currently offering in-person property viewings and have limited services.
Archibald Close, Enfield - Two bedrooms
Archibald Close, Enfield, EN3 6RL
- £127,500 (50% of £255,000)
- Well-presented 2 bedroom flat on the second floor of this modern development in Enfield
This well-proportioned and well-presented flat is on the second (top) floor of a modern development. Features include a spacious, dual-aspect reception room with balcony and semi-open plan kitchen. Both bedrooms are comfortable doubles and well-insulated walls, double-glazed windows and gas central heating make for good energy efficiency and environmental impact ratings.
There is a communal car park plus Turkey Street and Enfield Lock stations, for London Overground and Great Anglia services respectively, are within easy reach.
Second (top) floor with balcony
Dual-aspect reception room
Approximately 730 sq. ft. gross internal area
Double glazing and gas central eating
Enfield Lock/Turkey Street stations within easy reach
- Tenure: Leasehold (99 years from 2007)
- Minimum share: 50% (£127,500). The housing association will expect that you will purchase the largest share affordable.
- Shared ownership rent: £346.20 per month. (Subject to annual review)
- Service charge: £89.50 per month. (Subject to annual review)
- Guideline minimum income: Dual £30,900 Single £35,900 (based on minimum share and 10% deposit)
- Council Tax: Band C, London Borough of Enfield. Priority is given to applicants living and/or working in this local authority.