Due to the coronavirus pandemic we are not currently offering in-person property viewings and have limited services.
Feldspar Court, Enfield - 1 bedroom
Enstone Road, Enfield, EN3 7WR
- £133,250 (65% of £205,000)
- Modern first floor flat in this modern development
A well proportioned first floor flat in this modern development. The property has a semi-open-plan reception/kitchen and a good sized bedroom. Energy efficiency and environmental impact ratings are very good, thanks to well insulated walls, double glazed windows and gas central heating.
The flat comes with a parking space and is also just a five minute walk from Brimsdown Station for Greater Anglia services between Hertford East and Liverpool Street.
First floor with balcony
Double glazing and gas central heating
Minutes from Brimsdown station
- Tenure leasehold: 99 years from 2006
- Guideline: Minimum deposit £13,325
- Minimum share: 65% (£133,250). The housing association will expect that you will purchase the largest share you can afford
- Service charge: £121.60 per month, including sinking fund. (Subject to annual review)
- Shared ownership rent: £205.13 per month. (Subject to annual review)
- Guideline minimum income: Dual - £27.700 | Single - £32,700 (based on minimum share and 10% deposit)
- Council Tax: Band C, London Borough of Enfield. Priority is given to applicants living and/or working in this local authority.