Due to the coronavirus pandemic we are not currently offering in-person property viewings and have limited services.
Woods House, London - 1 bedroom
7 Gatliff Road, London, SW1W 8DE
- £275,000 (50% of £550,000)
- One bedroom first floor apartment in this spectacular location.
A great opportunity to buy a shared ownership property in this spectacular location. Woods House is part of the Grosvenor Waterside development near the river Thames. Just to the south, over Chelsea Bridge, are the green spaces and boating lake of Battersea Park while to the north lie Sloane Square and Victoria. The apartment is on the first floor with a private, decked terrace and level with the tranquil and verdant communal courtyard.
The kitchen is open-plan and there is wood flooring in the reception room and bedroom. The building has been constructed to high energy-efficiency standards with heating and hot water supplied from a communal system. Both the block and wider development are very well maintained and make for an extremely desirable property.
First floor with terrace
Communal heating and hot water
Short walk to Sloane Square (Circle/District Line)
Victoria station within easy reach
- Guideline minimum deposit: £27,500
- Minimum share: 50% (£275,000). The housing association will expect that you will purchase the largest share affordable.
- Shared ownership rent: £475.96 per month. (Subject to annual review)
- Service charge: £307.23 per month, including sinking fund. (Subject to annual review)
- Guideline minimum income: Dual - £72,900 | Single - £83,000 (based on minimum share and 10% deposit)
- Council tax: Band D, London Borough of Westminster