Due to the coronavirus pandemic we are not currently offering in-person property viewings and have limited services.
Bletchley Gardens, Stanmore - 2 bedrooms
Hitchin Lane, Stanmore, HA7 1FP
- £212,500 (50% of £425,000)
- Modern two bedroom, 2nd floor apartment close to Canons Park Station
A spacious two bedroom flat on the 2nd floor of a modern development. Bletchley Court is part of the carefully laid out and well maintained Stanmore Place development. The property features an open-plan kitchen/reception room. Both bedrooms are comfortable doubles and include fitted wardrobes. The 2nd bedroom further benefits from a small balcony to compliment the larger balcony accessible from the reception.
The apartment also features a useful hallway storage/utility cupboard, a bathroom with marble style tiles and comes with use of a parking space. Canons Park Station is just a few minutes walk away for Jubilee Line trains to Stanmore or into central London.
Second Floor with two balconies
High performance glazing
Communal heating and hot water
Minutes from Canons Park Station
- Guideline minimum deposit: £21,500
- Minimum share: 50% (£212,500). The housing association will expect that you will purchase the largest share affordable.
- Shared ownership rent: £397.35 per month. (Subject to annual review)
- Service charge: £195.87 per month, including sinking fund. (Subject to annual review)
- Guideline minimum income: Dual - £53,000 | Single - £59,000 (based on minimum share and 10% deposit)
- Council tax: Band D, London Borough of Harrow