Due to the coronavirus pandemic we are not currently offering in-person property viewings and have limited services.
Calloway House, Farnborough - 1 bedroom
Coombe Way, Farnborough, GU14 7FT
- £114,000 (60% of £190,000)
- Modern first floor apartment with balcony in Farnborough
A well proportioned and smartly presented apartment featuring a spacious, dual aspect reception room with open-plan kitchen and a small balcony. There is a good sized bedroom and a naturally lit bathroom.
Coombe Way is close to the town centre so there are supermarkets and numerous other shops in the local area. The apartment comes with a parking space and Farnborough railway station, for trains to Basingstoke, Poole, Portsmouth Harbour or London Waterloo, is only a few minutes walk away. Alternatively, Farnborough North Station offers services between Reading and Redhill.
First floor with balcony
Dual aspect reception/kitchen
Walking distance to Farnborough railway station
- Tenure leasehold: 125 years from 2007
- Guideline: Minimum deposit £11,400
- Minimum share: 60% (£114,000). The housing association will expect that you will purchase the largest share you can afford.
- Service charge: £147.39 per month, including sinking fund. (Subject to annual review)
- Shared Ownership rent: £157.59 per month. (Subject to annual review)
- Guideline minimum income: Dual - £22,800 | Single - £28,300 (based on minimum share and 10% deposit)