How can I pay by Direct Debit?
Direct Debit is an easy and free way for you to pay your rent and/or service charge. Paying by Direct Debit offers:
- Peace of mind - you'll never have to worry about forgetting to make a payment
- Convenience - no need to contact your bank to tell them to change the amount you pay
- Time savings - avoid queues in a shop, bank, Post Office or one of our offices to make a payment
- Safety - you’re covered by the Direct Debit Guarantee. This protects you in the rare event of an error in the payment
- Control - pay monthly, four-weekly, fortnightly or weekly, even choose the day the money comes out of your account
- Flexibility - set up different Direct Debits for different accounts, such as rent and service charge, arrears, garage and court cost amounts.
It’s easy to sign up and usually only takes a few minutes to do so. Call us on 0800 432 0077 to set up a Direct Debit today.