Training & volunteering
Thinking about boosting your career prospects, getting online or improving on your money management?
We've put together a range of information and opportunities that can help you reach your goal.
Just give us a call on 0800 432 0077 or complete our online form and we’ll be in touch.
Employment, training or work experience
We can support you with:
- CV writing, interview skills, confidence building and improving motivation
- Finding work placements and voluntary experience
- Finding training and education opportunities
- Accessing job vacancies and apprenticeships
- Accessing funding to support training, studies or getting work.
Apply for a bursary
If you're an A2Dominion resident aged 14 to 24, you could apply for a bursary of up to £300 to help with your education, training or employment plans. For example, the bursary could help to cover the cost of a laptop to apply for jobs, or help you buy a suit for an interview. Complete our online form to apply for a bursary.
With so many services becoming available online, including benefits payments moving online with Universal Credit, it’s now more important than ever to feel confident using computers and the internet.
That's why we're running free and easy digital training courses to help get you started. We’ll teach you how to use a computer, get onto the internet and use online services.
You’ll be able to stay in touch with family or friends, pay bills online and even manage your bank account.
Would you like to improve your money management? We can help you with:
- Budgeting and managing your daily finances
- Calculating how returning to work could affect your income
- Finding out what benefits you may be entitled to, and claiming them.
Interested in any of the opportunities above?
Just give us a call on 0800 432 0077 or complete our online form and we’ll contact you.