Students and Key Workers
A2Dominion provides high quality rented accommodation for students and key workers across southern England.
We have more than 4,500 student and key worker properties managed directly by our in-house team.
We are always looking for opportunities to acquire new student and key worker sites.
Our site management includes:
- Signing up new residents
- Setting up rent, deposit and service charge collection
- Monitoring rent accounts and dealing with any queries
- Carrying out inventory checks and regular property inspections
- Dealing with all tenancy-related enquiries
- Overseeing the cleaning and grounds maintenance work carried out by our contractors
- Overseeing any planned maintenance and day-to-day repairs
- Ensuring door entries and lifts are in proper working order
- Ensuring fire alarm systems and procedures are in place
We work closely with the Community Involvement team to ensure we take a proactive approach to resident consultation, involvement and development.
Income received from student and key worker rent properties is reinvested back into the Group to provide affordable homes and services.
We currently offer accommodation for students at five schemes. View all current student accommodation schemes.
Key worker schemes
Accommodation for key workers is currently available at eight sites. A full list can be viewed on our property for rent section.