Care & Support Services
Care & Support
Delivering Outcomes Together
Our mission: We work in partnership with customers and stakeholders to deliver excellent care and support services, all underpinned by choice, equality and independence.
About care and support
A2Dominion’s care and support team deliver services which meet the housing, care and support needs of the most vulnerable and socially excluded individuals in our communities.
Care and support has a portfolio of over 2,500 homes, 240 staff and specialise in the provision of:
- Older people’s sheltered accommodation and support
- Extra care housing
- Domiciliary care services
- Young people accommodation, support and foyers
- Young parent accommodation and support
- Domestic abuse refuges and outreach services
- Physical and learning disability accommodation and support
- Dry hostels for homeless people
- Floating support services and outreach services which provide support to a wide range of people in their own homes
Working with our partners
Care and support has established excellent working relationships with Local Authorities, specialist providers and sub-contractors.
Care and support’s income comes from traditional sources such as rents, service charges and agency fees. However, it also includes a significant amount of public funding in the form of supporting people grant, community care grant and other funding streams such as the community safety partnership, health grants and complex needs funding.
To find out more information regarding our care and support services, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org