Performance & Value for Money
A2Dominion strives to provide excellence services. We measure our performance against our key business objectives which are to provide new quality homes and places, deliver customer-led services, invest in our homes and local communities and strengthen our business.
We share our information and data with our local authority partners to illustrate trends and help shape and improve services to make the most of resources in these areas. We can provide information relating to a range of areas of our work, including:
• Lettings and rents
• Antisocial behaviour
• Impact of welfare reform
• New developments and land acquisition
• Investment in improving existing housing
• Stock transfers
• Social enterprise
• Income management
• Leasehold services
• Care & Support contracts, framework agreements
Value for Money
Value for Money is not just about reducing costs but achieving more from our activities and investments.
Across our areas of work in providing homes and services for our customers, we measure:
• Economic returns – are we offering cheaper, better or expanded services?
• Social returns – is there a positive impact on residents and local communities?
• Environmental returns – are our activities environmentally sustainable?
We are also committed to continuous improvement, and our Lean improvement programme helps us to streamline the way we work to improve services and deliver efficiency savings across our business.
Read A2Dominion's Value for Money Self-Assessment 2012/13 for more information.