Planned work includes replacements that are not urgent, but are part of a very important planned programme of work.
Examples of planned work:
- Kitchen replacement (rented homes)
- Boiler replacement (rented homes)
- Bathroom replacement (rented homes)
- Roof replacement
- Decorating the outside of shared areas
- External door or window replacement
- Brickwork on external walls
- Hard surfaces such as concrete paving (communal areas only)
Keeping our homes in good condition is a large operation. We plan our programme of work several years ahead, taking into account which areas need redecoration or improvement the most, and how we can use the money available in the most cost-effective way.
Search for planned work
Our planned work search tool provides you with information on any work planned for your home over the next five and 10 years.
Search for any planned work scheduled for your home here (opens in a new browser window)
Please note this information is only an indication of the planned work schedule and properties earmarked for works will be surveyed nearer the time. Meanwhile, individual details are likely to be based on sample surveys of similar properties.
Please review the information for your property and use the online contact form provided (below your property details) if you have any queries.