This year, improve your computer and online skills
During the course, our Digital Champion will teach you how to:
- use a computer and get the most out of it
- get onto the internet and use search engines
- set up and use an email account to stay in touch with family or friends
- pay bills online or manage your bank account
- access our online services, including My Account, which lets you check your statement, request and track repairs, pay bills online and more.
If you would like to sign up, find out more information, or know about someone who may benefit from this course, please call our Customer Services Centre on 0800 432 0077 and ask about Digital DIY, or email the centre at firstname.lastname@example.org