New Generation Scheme
Our New Generation scheme helps stop overcrowding in our homes by offering separate housing to non-dependent adults. For example, if you are an A2Dominion tenant with an adult son or daughter, and your home is overcrowded, this scheme could help you.
For more information, please contact us.
- Am I eligible for the New Generation Scheme?
Both you (the applicant) and your household need to meet certain criteria to be eligible for our New Generation Scheme:
- Must be 18 years or over.
- Must be a single person or couple without children, needing a studio or one bedroom property.
- Must be a son or daughter of the tenant, or other adult has formal parental or carer responsibility.
- Can demonstrate that you have lived within the main tenant’s household continuously for at least five years.
- Can demonstrate that you have the right to remain in the UK and are entitled to apply for social housing.
- Can demonstrate that you are able to sustain a tenancy successfully. This includes the ability to pay your rent and conduct your tenancy to an acceptable standard.
- The tenant has held a secure or assured tenancy with A2Dominion for at least three years. This time can be accumulated in more than one property.
- The tenant has a maximum bed need of three bedrooms or more.
- The tenant lacks at least one bedroom.
- The tenant has a clear rent account.
- The tenant is not in breach of any other condition of their tenancy.
- They are registered on the transfer register
- How do I apply?
If you believe you are eligible for the New Generation Scheme and would like to apply, please download and complete our application form.
Please send your completed form to us, along with the documents requested in the form, so we can process your application.