Calling all budding entrepreneurs!
If you are an A2Dominion resident aged 18 or over and want to set up a business or social enterprise, we want to support you!
Ever dreamt of starting your own business? Or have you already started one but need extra guidance? Our free Be Inspired Business Skills & investment Workshops are the chance for you to turn your business dreams into reality.
If you can demonstrate through the initial assessment that your business idea has potential and you are committed to the process, we will offer business mentoring and a series of bespoke workshops, delivered by expert business, marketing and coaching professionals.
These will take place between September 2016 and February 2017, and include:
- Up to £5,000 towards your start-up costs
- Support developing your business or business idea
- Financial guidance from one of the UK's leading banks
- Improve your communication and presetnation skills
- Business management mentoring and support
- The chance to pitch your business idea to our panel of experts in a Dragons' Den style setting in a great central London location
- Gain a qualification from IOEE (Institute of Enterprise and Entrepreneurs)
All workshops will be held in our west London office. Travel is reimbursed, lunch and refreshments provided.
Please register your interest by e-mailing your details to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Enterprise team on 0800 432 0077.
Please note that you must be a current A2Dominion resident to apply.